DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vilgent (Sean) and I (Dan) are meeting up on Saturday, January 17th, 2009, for Intrepid related purposes...aside from that we thought we would make it a Chicago meet. So whos down for a meet, and where--gotta get out of the cold--were open for ideas.

Ill be bringing at least one Ohio member with me, possibly more, so post up your ideas for a meet place.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I gotta work a mid and I dont think there is anyway I'm getting outta that. This sucks.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
As of right now, there is a 75% chance that I can go. Only reason that I can think of on why I couldn't go is I might have to study for exams. Is this a Saturday?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I will talk to the Boss but I got a feeling its a no go for me. We will see tho.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
depending on what time i might make it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Vilgent (Sean) and I (Dan) are meeting up on Saturday, January 17th, 2009, for Intrepid related purposes...aside from that we thought we would make it a Chicago meet. So whos down for a meet, and where--gotta get out of the cold--were open for ideas.

Ill be bringing at least one Ohio member with me, possibly more, so post up your ideas for a meet place.
you guys ever come to the st. louis MO area for meets.
you guys should come to stl madison IL for the 2009 mopar madness for a meet. they have big swap meet there to where you guys could sell extra stuff you want gone. its usally around september time when the mopar madness is.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
you guys should come to stl madison IL for the 2009 mopar madness for a meet. they have big swap meet there to where you guys could sell extra stuff you want gone. its usally around september time when the mopar madness is.
you should ask that in your own thread. You are kind of hijacking this thread.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
im going to kidnap dan when we meet in January. Then lock him up in a garage with my car and parts. Hopefully by the time I decide to release him he would have fixed all the parts into my car.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, a little hijack here. I would go to many meets all over the country if I could get the time off, but sometimes the 10+ hour drives can be a deterrent. Im 4 hours from Chicago, so probably 9-10 hours to St Louis.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I would go to many meets all over the country if I could get the time off, but sometimes the 10+ hour drives can be a deterrent.
I heard that guy who visited you a couple of months ago fell asleep at the wheel when he made the drive without sleep for 2 days.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well it wont be me that goes with you.... I gotta work mids to. Not available until the 24th...... :crying:
If only none of us had to work, imagine the meets...Derrick says he wants to go now.

I heard that guy who visited you a couple of months ago fell asleep at the wheel when he made the drive without sleep for 2 days.
Yeah, I remember him. He left before I could give him several cases of Red Bull.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts