DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what i see its been a full year without a Chicago meet. I wanna see how many people would be down for one lets say.. September 25th? Its a Saturday. We can discuss location / time when we iron out how many people are coming and the date.

1.) Hypnotiq
2.) OneSpecialM
3.) Razor01M
4.) beeblebrox82 (I'm probably in?)
5.) KINGSPADE

This is the list so far... Anyone else interested in coming? Looking at September 25th which is a Saturday. Location TBD.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I gotta put the request in at work and I will let you know for sure.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,884 Posts
Do you have Jet Skis?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
1.) Hypnotiq
2.) OneSpecialM
3.) Razor01M
4.) beeblebrox82 (I'm probably in?)
5.) KINGSPADE
6.) NHogan (maybe)
7.) luckkky13
8.)7urtle
9.) tbaaqeel
10.) [email protected]
11.) treyhunnid83
12.) droop E

Date: September 18th 2010
Location - Palatine, IL off Dundee Rd (rt 68) right before NW HWY (Rt 14)
Time: 3:00pm

If you take 355 north to Northwest Hwy West then get off on the Dundee exit going east its the next left right off the ramp.

This is my buddys shop right across the street. If you wanna map quest it.

A&L Auto Body
1979 W Dundee Rd
Palatine, IL 60074

·
Registered
917 Posts
To all thinking about attending this meet, since most of us are coming from the south meeting at 3:00 seems a lil late you are more than welcome to meet at across the st. from my house like last year, at let's say 9:00 am and we can BBQ about noon then go to palatine from here. Hypnotic if you would like we can have the meet here i have a huge park across the st. from my house with plenty of parking if you want pm me your phone # and we can talk..

·
Registered
917 Posts
Tom and Josh just left my house and agree that they will be meeting me here on sat the 18th around 9:00 am. PM me if you want my address.... lunch will be ready about noon, If i can rent the pavilion it cost 50.00 for the day and 5:00 a piece should cover it. Ill try n get some pic's posted by tomorrow...

·
Registered
758 Posts
Anyone live close to Matteson, IL? I'm here on company buisneess from now till the 24th of Nov. Would love to get together for another mini meet between now and then.
i dont know how far that is from Sycamore, IL but i would love to see your car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts