DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chicago Meet-up (Sunday, March 25th)

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be back in Crystal Lake, IL.

I'm looking at Sunday the 25th.

I have several mods I'm planning to do once back, and I was wondering if anyone would like to come help me and chill.

Worst case scenario we just hang out.

Let me know!

---

This is hosted on all 3 forums. I will be updating the attending list on all 3 from all 3.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Attending:

1. Vilgent
2. Shadowvox (possibly)
3. Hypnotiq (weather permitting)
4. Luckkky13
5. 7urtle (more than likely).
6. Razor01M

---

I will PM the address closer to (it'll be my house, probably, depending on amount of people).

If we get enough I'll find us a more public location. Town is Cary, IL 60013.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Bummer that I'm out of town this weekend or I'd like to come. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
449 Posts
We're looking at sun shine and a hi of 64 degrees for Sunday. Very nice.

If anyone has a console cover and a spare shifter bring them. I got $$. Doesn't have to be perfect. I'll be using the leather material just as a template for a project.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hmmm...I was strongly considering but now knowing how far NW of Chicago it is, think I'll have to sit this one out. That would be a collective 10 hours of driving at least and I'm just not up to that in a single day. On top of that, my tires aren't in great shape and I'd be nervous about driving that far. I was looking forward to seeing Tom, Art and Louie and meeting some fresh faces. Based on the enjoyable experience of having Tom and Louis stay at my place for a weekend last year, I've been kicking around hosting a mini meet very soon.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will post the pictures later tonight.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out today. It was nice meeting new people as well as seeing some old faces.

I also appreciate everyone who helped with my crank shaft sensor; it definitely helps me as a good'ole fashioned poor college kid.

Thanks again, everyone.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I had a blast at vilgent's place today. I was great hanging with all of you and learning a few things and just shooting the **** with you all. Nice seeing you again Ray! Thank you Sean for hosting the meet up at your place. The food was amazing and we had more than enough space. Louie thanks for the shifter and switches. I do appreciate it brother! Tom thanks for showing me your steering wheel. You inspired me to go try something different which I am 100% positive I'll be happy with. All the cars looked great and Louie and Toms sounded great! Love that exhaust!! Hope we can do this again!!

Here's some pics.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts