DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after all the excitement at Dan's meet, I was talking to Tom, and he brought up the idea of having a meet here in Chicago on the 28th of May. I actually live about 20 miles west of downtown, but Tom was thinking we can all meet at a forest preserve which is about 15 miles south of me, there we can eat n wrench all day, then we have a few different options for the evening. More detail's as soon as I see if people are interested..... Interested please make a list, oh n there is a red roof in in a Great neighborhood about 5 min from my house for 40.00 a night.....

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I am interested....the Chicago meet a couple of years ago was a blast.
Eating by the lakeshore, hanging out.
Good times for sure.

·
Registered
706 Posts
if i was closer and had the funds to get there and wasnt in a wedding that weekend. lol.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this a BAD weekend for people ? If so I wold like some date's that may be better. Im trying to hookup with Josh on this one and see when he want's to hold a meet.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well if we can get some people interested we can have one here in Chicago whenever.... It only takes a few of us to get together and have a good time, we can just have a meet ( no fixing) in Chicago, and wait till Josh hold's a meet to do some Modding, I hear he is getting quite a variety of tool's and im still looking to get a set of 3.89 gear's installed..... So let's figure this out and make it happen......

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well, Not many people seem to be interested in coming to Chicago, so Josh if you want to hold one the first week of June im in......
The first weekend in June is no good for me, ill be at the speedway watching the race. But I'm up for a meet. Haven't been to one since 09

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright Guy's let's put together a date and get this PARTY started... Im good any date so let's figure somethng out... Maybe back to the original date May 28th ?????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts