DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am going to be in Chi-Town for a few days, Louie (Luckkky13) and I are going to have a meet @ Lou's house (park across the street) on July 7th.

Plenty to do....

Who is interested??

·
Registered
186 Posts
I still need to talk to the family about this, but it sounds good to me. Are you bringing Lisa and the girls or flying solo?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Bringing the whole fam damily!!
Cool...Lori saw something about it on facebook and is interested in going, not just for the meet of course but probably to spend a little time in Chicago with the kids. I'm sure we'll work something out. If someone could PM me Louie's address I'd like to look into cheap lodgings close by. Where are you staying?

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool...Lori saw something about it on facebook and is interested in going, not just for the meet of course but probably to spend a little time in Chicago with the kids. I'm sure we'll work something out. If someone could PM me Louie's address I'd like to look into cheap lodgings close by. Where are you staying?
Super 8 Willowbrook

820 West 79th Street, Rt 83 - Kingery Rd & I-55, Willowbrook, IL 60527 US

Phone:
1-630-789-6300

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi fellas i seen your having a meet. I might come out and meet some of the 300M boys. I met some guys when i had the intrepid and now i have a 300M. Soooo since i like you guys cars i might make it a point to come to this meet. Ill check back to see if its still going on. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi fellas i seen your having a meet. I might come out and meet some of the 300M boys. I met some guys when i had the intrepid and now i have a 300M. Soooo since i like you guys cars i might make it a point to come to this meet. Ill check back to see if its still going on. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.
PM me for the address...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Long time no see.

---

And I won't be able to make it, but I hope the meet goes well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts