DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I have been on here but that's only because I don't own a Intrepid anymore as you all know :( But I do miss seeing these cars alot so I was thinking......

Anyone up for a Chicago meet? Once we get 5 people agreeing to a meet, I (or we) can figure out a place to meet. I already have a place in mind.(Woodfield) I will try and come on here everyday but if you want to get to me quicker, email me at:

[email protected] or search for me on Facebook. John Zaharopoulos.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome Kyle! Hopefully we can get a few more people. Or else it would be the Impala and Intrepid show :( lol

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I am in. Cant wait to start the meets again!!! Plus I am sure Courtney is ready to go to the Woodfield Mall. Would be sweet to meet up down town Chicago but not sure where we could do this at and not have to worry about tickets.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in. Cant wait to start the meets again!!! Plus I am sure Courtney is ready to go to the Woodfield Mall. Would be sweet to meet up down town Chicago but not sure where we could do this at and not have to worry about tickets.
lol I bet she can spend a whole week in the Schaumburg area! lol

Hmmm...... We can meet either at US cellular Field or ??????? Yea you're right nick, you can get a ticket just about everywhere down here :/

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
17th would overlap Dan's meet. so the 24th would be better.... wonder but my wife would say if I went to two different meets 2 weekends in a row. :ballandchain:
Hmmm.....looks like Dan has to move his meet since I am more important! lol jkjk yea the 24th def works!

Good luck throwing that past the wife :/

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have no problem with moving it. Whatever is best for the most turnout.

And I espically want to see Mike's 300m again! Wow she is pretty!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I might be down to go. It will the Intrepids last year and its going out with a bang!!!!! It needs to make a debut with its new wheels!!!!So ill keep checking to see what everybody is thinking.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I know Art was planning a meet in May....
I want to do a Chicago meet again....we need to do the lakefront, and tailgate!!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay so we either have a Meet in April or May. We can decide as a group and then pick a date.

I agree with Shadow, a ride to the lakefront or even tailgate would be awesome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts