DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DI.Net decals are on their merry way to me and when I was looking at where I want to put them I came up with a question.

The smallish sticker that explains the child locks on the back set of door glass, is that something that can be razored off easily from the inside or will that trigger some sort of response from the same center that dispatches meanies to those that rip the tags off their mattresses? :hmmm:

Kinda hard to tell from the limited number of pics that I've seen of the decals installed in the lower right corner of the back windows if that is what others have done, but that's definitely where I want to go with them. Also, the DI.Net decals are installed on the outside of the window, correct?

Thanks for any info,
~Xile

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick response guys.

That's right where I'm going with mine Mav. Got the white reflective as well. Should look sweet against a burgundy body. :cool:

Will be even more styling once I get the tint done as well.

So many mods, so little time.......

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
yea the reflective are really sweet, at night even if like the slightest bit of light hits them you can read them from like 100 feet away clearly and they really stick out since they shine right back at you. Just make sure that when you do it that they are straight, it helps if you have a 2nd person there standing a little farther back to eyeball it for you.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had actually run across a how-to to apply them when I did my search for pics. As long as the paper that the decal comes adhered to is a straight level edge it should work out fine. :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts