DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a repair manual and was just wanting y'alls opinions on which manual is better. Chilton or Haynes?

·
Woober Goobers!
50,152 Posts
Neither. What year/model car do you have. The actual Factory Service Manuals are available for free right here on the site.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,152 Posts
Instead of right clicking on the link to save as....try left click and open the hosting page. After that click the green download button on the upper right.

Let me know if that works. Otherwise I can probably host it on my Onedrive.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,152 Posts
Any luck?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha

Thanks.
I haven't tried that left click action yet. Only internet I have is on my iPhone. I can go to the library tho and I'll be able to print **** out there too. If i need to.

Where's that link at again?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey I have a link with a bunch of free FSM (not only for LH) but I'm not sure I can post it here... Can I?

Anyway I bought a lifetime Haynes manual for the 2nd gen and I regret any dime I spent... Once I was looking for something (can't remember what) and was greeted with a "too complicated and beyond scope, please seek for professional help" or similar. I closed the tab and never went back on their website.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,152 Posts
People still waste their money on ChilCrap or Haynes? Guess there's still suckahs out there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts