DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Awwwww Candyman you buying me an R/T for Xmas, what a nice guy you are!!! :) <Walks off with tears in eyes>

:p

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now bear with me as I am here to help celebrate X-mas early from downtown Cleveland. These are some pics I took last night of some of our buildings. Our red, white, and blue Terminal Tower has taken a temporary side show to a lovely red and green tree for the holiday...sorry to all the modem users (myself included) for the size of the images.

May I be the first to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

this is of our city tree with our city's oldest church in the background
[IMG http://jscheiman.freeservers.com/images/treechurch.jpg[/IMG]

Our gazebo:

Key bank building (city's tallest) w/tree

View from in front of the Science Center and Rock Hall:

Another view from Gund Arena:

the BP building:

Looking wayyyyy up the Terminal Tower!

just a shot of the science center and Browns stadium:

And a final pic of the Terminal Tower in her normal golden glory:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Great photos! Christmas is in the air!!

I just got back from shopping and the stores were packed with women and children, the air filled with screams of "I WANT THIS! BUY ME SOMETHING!!"
And THEN there's the children . . .D'oh!

Sexist remark coutesy of Al Bundy . . .

No, seriously, a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year right back at 'cha from SE Massachusetts!

Thanks,
Vin

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Great Pics!! I'm going to the city next weekend. I'll bring my digitial camera and get some pics of the city and the tree at Rockefeller Center.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Intrepidatious.... where are you headed in the city? Ill be DJing on Saturday night if you going to be in Manhattan after 10pm.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The sideshow? Circus is really nothing special, horse is better! I know there are very many nice spots down there, just didn't want to deal with all the drunk people on a Sat. night wearing a digital camera worth more than my life! (can we say fathers pride and joy). No were to park either! One day I'll get out and get more photos.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts