DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, looking for a Chrome center wheel cap for my intrepid Momentum 16" rims....or if anyone knows the moparApart number for it...

edit, was able to find out the OEM part number for them, flat, no logo chrome approx 2 1/4 inches round....04782783-787AA

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I have caps for sale...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh, good luck. Those things pop off and are never to be seen again. You're best bet is to go with something close. I have four of these on my car and I couldn't tell the difference. They're all plastic and fit in there really well. I haven't had one of these pop off yet, and they sit flush with the rest of the wheel.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/37051757459...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2487wt_1139
the funny thing is that I was able to retrace my route and did find it but ofcource it was run over a thousand times ruining it but hopefully I can find one...seen a few on ebay but the shipping to Canada is ridiculous, charging $20 when it would cost $4 via first class letter...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$26 for one plastic center cap is NOT reasonable; in my book.

I tend to agree, especially for a chrome covered piece of plastic but i guess since it's not a huge selling item, they can charge what ever they want, but on the bright side, I only need one, I guess that's better than needing four...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I tend to agree, especially for a chrome covered piece of plastic but i guess since it's not a huge selling item, they can charge what ever they want, but on the bright side, I only need one, I guess that's better than needing four...
LOL!! Yeah, two 03 SXTs and I need five :baller:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought four of these and they've held up and look great! A bit better than $26 a piece!
yeah I even looked at those after market ones but again, shipping is $19.99 each to Canada, that's just flat out ridiculous...anything more than $5 shipping for one of these pieces of chrome colored plastic is highway robbery..

·
Registered
835 Posts

I might be able to sell you my spare, and I'll just order another one of the plastic ones for myself as my backup. USPS says I can send an envelope to Canada for about $5. How does $22 USD to your door sound? It's the one from the auction below.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I might be able to sell you my spare, and I'll just order another one of the plastic ones for myself as my backup. USPS says I can send an envelope to Canada for about $5. How does $22 USD to your door sound? It's the one from the auction below.
I'd like to get an original part equipment first if I can find one with reasonable shipping for it....but I'll keep your offer in mind, thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts