DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the hell was the topic closed it was actually good,

first of all i wanan say who the hell came up with the concept of ricey or ricer you all are some chessy ass people. get a damn life and hook up the car youre just some boring ass people driving the same ****.

if you wanted perforamnce then this car is not the one you should of bought a corvette or a viper or someother faster vechile but i still do engine mods but i dont expect it to beat camaros or mustangs and if you can make youre car beat them then make them look better. thats why we hook up our intrepids to be unqiue diffrent too all those boring ass intrepid owners. and stop dissing on people who hook up there cars its youre own damn taste even tought i own a intrepid some of those imports can smoke the **** out of our intrepids. because our intrepids our not all that fast rember you guys need to keep that in mind.

this forumn is just becoming a place to diss on people and ****

it needs to be a place were we can share our ideas on how to improve our cars .

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I agree with Wutang15m, people should do what they want to their cars...they're the ones who have to drive them. I can speak from experience on this. Just about every car i pass stares, i'm sure half of them are thinking "what the hell is that?". I have people tell me that they don't like my hood, wing, custom interior, etc, and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. In my opinion, my car looks good. Isn't that all that matters? Personally, i like the "ricers" we all talk about...especially after seeing TF&TF when it came out. Granted, some don't look as nice as others, and some may be overdone, but like i said, it's their $$ and their car, so do what you want. This is also not to say there's something wrong with a "sleeper", or someone who focuses on under hood mods. I just chose to go down both roads....fast.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys and also another thing some one was talking also about the way people drive laid back thats youre own damn body i agree with it one thing some gettho ass people they drive all the way and they support themselves by the sterring wheel thats dumb but i do drive laid back because its my damn car and thats how i relax because one of the members said how the hell can you drive like that so this is for you, and also some one also said that if you have a nice car girls dig that and i got something to say to that its true good looking girls like people with systems and nice cars they do dig that and if you can get laid that way then you got a nice ride and youre still getting laid and the people that say

that if you have a nice car girls dont dig that well you have been laid for youre car i guess cause youre a loser

THANK YOU

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i drive laid back too

·
Registered
151 Posts
hey wutang... do you have an intrepid? (just wondering) .. cause i do.. but it's not a boring ass intrepid .. cause i'm not a boring ass intrepid owner... hahaha

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Holy crap its hard to read posts when the author neglects punctuation.

Boring ass Intrepid owners? Come to my "neck of the woods" and I'll show you boring. I've spent a good part of my life helping to build strange vehicles that no one would think of creating.

4.6L DOHC powered 1992 Ford Aerostar.
[*]I recieved my first and only traffic ticket in that thing.

302ci V8 powered Dodge D50. (Also known as Mitsubishi Mighty Max.)
[*] Obscene little truck that can do tremendous burnouts.

1974 Toyota 1.6L powered garden tractor.
[*] I don't even want to get into the logistics of that one.

There have been a few more, but that is just a taste.

I chose the LHS because it is different. I honestly don't see too many on the road, and the ones I do don't even have the options mine has. I have some wacky ideas for it, but first I need the funds and the plans drawn out. Unfortunatley when you have a family all else comes second.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
what is so funny about those rice dorks is that our intrepids (stock, any of them except maybe the 2.7s) are faster than their lowered fart jock mobiles. throw a k&n in them and you have a certifiable rice-steamer.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just i would like to say i do have and intrepid and its probably got more mods than any of you guys hopefuly maybe but i think i do hopefully im going to take pictures for you guys to see its a 94 es 3.5l the only things

that are left out that i need to do is a computer chip rims 18 or possiblly 20 lower car put tv and PS2 in car and then a grand touring spoiler ohh yeah i will be eating allot of rice in my car for all you boring ass haters

·
Registered
15 Posts
I AGREE WITH WUTANG4EVER,SOME PEOPLE LIKE THERE CARS WITH RIMS AND THE WHOLE 9.
THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO DISS ON HERE ,AND THERE`S NOTHING DONE TO THEIR CARS.WHATS UP WITH THAT.I CAN GO TO A USED CAR LOT AND LOOK FOR AN INTREPID AND SEE THE SAME ****.NOT MY STYLE TO DRIVE A COMMON CAR.YEA YOU MAY HOOK UP YOUR ENGINE BUT HOW MANY THINGS CAN BE DONE TO IT. NOT ALOT.
ALSO TO ALL YOU SPEED-DEMONS,
DON`T ***** AND COMPLAIN WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG WITH YOUR CAR,CAUSE WHEN YOU DOGG THE HELL OUT OF YOUR CAR IT`S GOING TO BREAK DOWN, GOES WITH THE TERRITORY OF RACING.
ENUFF-SAID

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Wutang15m:

...boring ass people driving the same ****.
yeah, and ricers are like snow flakes. no two are the same...right....

i don't expect it to beat camaros or mustangs
Don't tell that to the mustangs that I beat.

and if you can make youre car beat them then make them look better.
What looks good is up to each individual person.

some of those imports can smoke the **** out of our intrepids. because our intrepids our not all that fast rember you guys need to keep that in mind.
But not nearly enough... Most of those imports are all bark and no bite. Intrepids not all that fast? What kind of Intrepid do you drive???

this forumn is just becoming a place to diss on people and ****

it needs to be a place were we can share our ideas on how to improve our cars .
amen...

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree with 2low 4 u even tought i like modificatinons some people on this forumn try to act like they are engenirers and create intakes and stuff which messes up with youre engine since the computer chip is not desinged for it but like you said 2low4 u this is why most of them complain about car problems and i know from experince so thats why i dont race anymore cause these engines cant take allot of abuse and these cars have allot of problems and

who ever says these cars dont have allot of problems then youre on that dope just my 35 cents and who the hell came up with this lame expression

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I can't speak for the first gen, but the 2nd gen DOESN'T have a whole lot of problems. In fact, the Intrepid has been ranked the most reliable domestic car (14th overall) this year by JD Power. It's even more reliable than that holy grail we call Accord.

And by the way, some of us ARE engineers!! :)

Do to your car what you want. After all it is YOUR car. I have plenty of plans for my car (click here)

Some of them I will do, but I'm sure I won't do all of them for whatever reasons. I don't plan on doing a whole lot now because my car is still under warranty and I have student loans and stuff to pay off first.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
An intake won't "mess up the car." The computer will "relearn" and adjust timing, feul flow etc to match the new air flow.

This isn't a kick, but please learn, or if you know, use things like periods and commas. Your posts are hard to read.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
lol...LHSer...it's starting to sound like the Crown Vic forums over at BON, eh?

Opinions are like belly buttons, everyone has one. Make you car like you want to...one man's treasure is another man's junk. While I would do some of the mods that you see on the cars portrayed in The Fast and Furious, I have to give them credit...they are fast and it took alot of know-how as well as elbow grease to get them that way!

I'd rather look at the work that went on behind a modification rather then think how tacky it looks. Why? Because, I admit...just because I don't like lowered, neon'ed, big rimmed cars, doesn't mean that the next guy doesn't love them. Hell, there is a big industry for parts for those cars right now, so obviously alot of people like them. I'm not going to knock 'em! As long as they are doing the work and they enjoy the outcome and are proud of what they did...kudos to them!

But don't assume that your car is better then anyone else's too...someone said LHS'er drove a grandma's car in the original thread? Please, the LHS is a beautiful, powerful car that I, a 28 year old would be proud to drive. For the record, the Accord and it's bland styling is much more a grandma's car in my opinion....but, like I said earlier...it's just an opinion!

Me, I'm content with my boring, mostly stock 'Trep. But I did just get a '35 Chevy 1 1/2 ton flatbed pickup that I'm restoring...a whopping 38 horsepower from an inline 6! Yippee!! :)

LHS'er...love that 4.6 Aerostar...any pics? I still have to post my 350 Fiero as soon as I dig up some pics.

[ 03, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepidatious ]

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I wish I had some pictures of that thing. It was truly a monster, and a sleeper too. Well, except for the headers and straight pipes. :)

Amen to everything else you said.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts