DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I am satisfied with mine. You can try it yourself if you are not satisfied send it back and they will refund your money.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I'm really picky with the stuff I use in my car, so when I get my short ram intake, its for sure going to be an offbrand (spectre) angled pipe and a K&N RU-3130 Cone Filter. I do know a lot of people who would rather have a colored filter just because they like the look...I'll tell them.

-Duncan

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look the thing is not everybody knows how to go to home depot and get the right pipe or to autozone and get the right pipe, filter and clamps to make their own. Some guys just want something they can bolt on and make a quick mod. I'm not making any money off this deal, either try it or not. I know I have been looking through a good deal of posts and alot of guys don't know how to "make their own intake" so this is the quick way and will give them an idea on how to do their own in the future.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
This is just a universal end..... There's pics of intrepid motors but no installed pics these pics were probally just taken off cardomain......FYI if you want a cheap intake you don't have to make your own joeKD makes a kit or if you want chrome go the route I did .... bolted right up! OR use some chrome heat paint on joeKD's

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Will there be any gains from that Joe? I don't see how.
*shrugs*

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
it sounds better... for some people that means a lot. I know i bought an intake similar to that and just slapped it on the end of the accordian tube. Its kind of a temporary solution to a long term problem.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
It looks a little better...Personally I'm in it to add a little chrome to my engine bay(dude needs to clean his) Anyways...... he could buy some 3" chrome tubing and a gasket!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Its wacky

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
*Quote*
Look the thing is not everybody knows how to go to home depot and get the right pipe or to autozone and get the right pipe, filter and clamps to make their own. Some guys just want something they can bolt on and make a quick mod. I'm not making any money off this deal, either try it or not. I know I have been looking through a good deal of posts and alot of guys don't know how to "make their own intake" so this is the quick way and will give them an idea on how to do their own in the future.

Once again buy or don't buy it is totally up to you.

·
Registered
604 Posts
timdawg said:

Look the thing is not everybody knows how to go to home depot

hehe that's me:):)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes it is you.

·
Registered
200 Posts
well for me.. not that it matters to anyone... its all about performance... look at my gallery... my custom intake is in there... thanks to 9$ worth of piping from home depot, a honda intake tube, some aluminum wrap, and yes a "cool" colored cone filter lol... thats until i get a new job :-(... im broke... but first thing on my list is a nice K&N filter...any way... if you look.... it may not look all that pretty... but hell... it improved my 1/8 mile time by almost a second... id say thats an accomplishment! :D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Nice paint job under the hood! :eek: :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts