DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have, or have access to a 2000 300M Chrome master switch?
I have all the other switches on the way, but the person I am getting them from does not have the master switch, and one of the window switches might be broken. I'm on gigamight's list, so he is looking for a master switch for me, but of anyone has a spare one, PM me, and we can settle on a price.
thanks,
Andrei

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol...nah, I just decited that after changing my handles to chrome, I will never take my door pannel off again unless I really need to...because every time I take it off, one of the clips break, or one of the holes along the bottom crack....and so on.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
never thought of that. I guess i have to anticipate that when i replace the mirrors. I dont mind the crappy switches LOl.....

BTW dont they come out from the top somehow?? i got the passenger side out from the top when i wanted to swap out the leds.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
LOL. you guys !!! I can take my door panels off a dozen times without breaking anything.....on the other hand I learned from the best (hint TFC) so I feel pretty confident now about taking apart stuff. Cip you don't have to remove those to swap the mirrors. I think the bolts are accessible by removing the sail speakers or covers if you don't have sails...

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
LOL. you guys !!! I can take my door panels off a dozen times without breaking anything.....on the other hand I learned from the best (hint TFC) so I feel pretty confident now about taking apart stuff. Cip you don't have to remove those to swap the mirrors. I think the bolts are accessible by removing the sail speakers or covers if you don't have sails...
hmmm what about the wiring harness... the door removal and all that other junk associated with the signal mirrors LOL...

ill probably drive to whitby if Ross lets me work in his driveway. LOL... or maybe Unreal (Phil) can come over and do his ATC mod while i get my mirrors working LOL... o i gotta do the ATC too hehe...

thanks for the heads up Denis... so the mirrors come off easily its just the wiring that needs the door panels removed?? ie broken mirror = 20 min job?

thanks,
Ciprian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts