DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a few questions about a concorde that I’m looking at getting. I'm new to the site so I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I was wondering about the general reliability of these cars? I know there was a big issue with motors in the newer intrepids (2.7 maybe?) and I wanted to make sure this was a solid car. I believe it has the 3.5L V6 in it, it being a 2002 LXi. It is loaded, has 72k on it, moonroof, infinity sound, leather, ect going for 9500. The NADA on it is 11700 so it doesn't seem like that bad of a deal. The people the owned the car are our neighbors and they take very good care of their cars so i know it has been maintained. Any opinions about these cars, what to watch out for, and anyone have one on the board?

Any input is appreciated
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, especially if you know the people who owned it. If its less than NADA/Blue Book, then go for it!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
That'd be an awesome car!!! No issues with the 3.5L, and the 2g tranny seems for the most part to hold up quite well. (might go through a pair of sensors though for $50).

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
It's a very good car. Looks great too. Knowing the owners is also a huge advantage as well. Let us know if you get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts