DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
1,702 Posts
Hmmm....sounds like he got a car that may have been in an accident. I agree, the Chrysler transmissions do suck. They are jerky at low speeds (i.e. in traffic). I bought a used 92 New yorker with about 76k on it. About 2 weeks later the transmission went (it wouldn't upshift). It was under warranty though so I didn't pay a dime. I'll tell you what though, that car turned out to be the best car I've owned yet. I had it 3 yrs put it up to 127k. Most expensive repair was a new belt & tensioner (about $150). Car was still in great shape when I got rid of it (maybe shoulda kept it?) for my intrepid. Didn't burn oil or any thing. If my Intrepid is half as reliable, I'll be happy.

· Registered
7,577 Posts
Did I say that Chrysler never made a mistake? Where and when did I say that, alderran?

Your increasingly annoying disposition is blocking you from seeing and understanding exactly what I said.

As other members of the forum have said time and time again.. this is a forum for Intrepid enthusiasts (read PEOPLE WHO LIKE THEM). Since you're obviously not someone who likes his Intrepid, WHY ARE YOU HERE? You're not providing any information to anyone that they didn't already know or couldn't have found out from someone else. The only reason you're here that makes any sense is that you love to ***** about one thing or another.

And if I am taking this thread personally, well, that's right... because you made it personal. Attacking me and then acting surprised when I respond equally is really stupid. As I said before, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

· Registered
8,057 Posts
00ChryslerIntrepid said:
Did I say that Chrysler never made a mistake? Where and when did I say that, alderran?

Your increasingly annoying disposition is blocking you from seeing and understanding exactly what I said.

As other members of the forum have said time and time again.. this is a forum for Intrepid enthusiasts (read PEOPLE WHO LIKE THEM). Since you're obviously not someone who likes his Intrepid, WHY ARE YOU HERE? You're not providing any information to anyone that they didn't already know or couldn't have found out from someone else. The only reason you're here that makes any sense is that you love to ***** about one thing or another.

And if I am taking this thread personally, well, that's right... because you made it personal. Attacking me and then acting surprised when I respond equally is really stupid. As I said before, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
I am not the one who keeps going outside of this forum to defend the Dodge Intrepid from all attackers... 00ChryslerIntrepid to the rescue...

Nope I am very happy here annoying you! I never ever said anything personal about you... YOU DID IT FIRST!

· Registered
6,284 Posts
Main thing with dealerships, you have to know how to talk to them. Most 5 star like dealerships, no matter which make dodge, caddy, toyota? etc. Will go out of their way to help you, pick up a part from a dealership across town etc to save you time.
But there are those one or two dealerships that are a pain in everyone's side.
Just be persistant in your quest for cheap prices :)

· Registered
8,057 Posts
Yeah right I have enough time to go to other bulletin boards to defend the Intrepid and to write emails to unhappy customers with websites...

Oh wait a minute that was you... you must have too much time on your hands ;)... ha ha.. maybe you are peeing on your own leg now.

· Registered
7,577 Posts
alderran said:

... he always blames the owner never the car maker...
By that reasoning, you're guilty of always blaming the car maker. People like you file frivolous lawsuits.

The fact of the matter is that no matter what you think or what I think the Intrepid is a very solid and reliable car. If it weren't, people wouldn't be buying them and people would be filing a lot more complaints than they are. People are stupid you say? Well, that's funny.... people are stupid when we disagree with them and smart when we think they are right... a double-standard.

· Registered
8,057 Posts
You are a complete and total mental case... I never said anyone was stupid... I said you always come up with some story about it being the owners fault... You do that!

BTW I was content to let this thread die but you keep coming nagging and nagging with your relentless defenses ... Too much!

· Registered
8,057 Posts
BTW the one who replies last ... is the one who wins the "Has the nothing better to do" title.

Right now I am winning that honor... can you keep quiet and let me win... bet you can't :)... go ahead reply again ... and you win because I won't

· Registered
5,300 Posts
I'd like to hear the dealerships side of the story, not what is reported by the complainant to be the dealerships side. Otherwise, how do you know the complaints aren't exaggerated?

Oh, and YOU GUYS KNOCK OFF ALL THAT BICKERING, RIGHT NOW!:angry:

· Registered
7,352 Posts
I'm sorry you got a bad car...it sucks,but everyone is titled to an opinion and mine is that no dealership(including dc) is perfect,ive always had the jerky tranny but i got 110k and it hasn't failed,(and i beat the tar out of it).the dealer should have been more helpful and (i wasn't there) but i was wondering what the car did on your test drive. i'm not pointing fingers cause life does suck now and then...so if you want a different brand of car then go for it, it's your money. I'm not bias but i'll stick with dc untill i want something new. i'll never sell my trep but would like a vette someday. drive on...peace.:cool:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.