DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've seen that one before. But I think that Buschman's is far superior, I love the colour.

·
Registered
558 Posts
It reminds me of 2 TV shows.......
What will they think of next? and
Ripley's Believe it or not?

Kiddin...kiddin... I'm in a fightin' mood. Read my other posts today!! You'll see.

Danny
Capitalcity RT

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice Trep, But I`ll keep with our local celeb of the R/T Trep World (Buschman), the color/conidtion of his ride is far better.

·
Registered
219 Posts
B-mans R/T is better in my opinion too, but hey..it's definately a cool ride. I also don't like the #3 on the sail panel. I have a custom made dodge ram face and "intrepid R/T" under it on my sail panels. It looks cool to me. I've been trying to get pics posted for you all to see. Someone please show me how to put them in my signiture.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I really like the R/T ABOVE the Chrysler badge instead of next to it like it is on the 2nd gen R/Ts. I might even move my R/T badge. Hehehe well maybe now. :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
If you guys think that is good , come to the LH plant parking lot you will see Honda R/t's , Ford 300M's and Chevy Concordes . Some of my fellow workers really wish they drove Chryslers I guess. We have guys who have every sticker we use on the back hatch of there minivans . Quite a sight

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i should get some r/t badging. sport is gay.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Who the heck is Ghostface? (It ain't me!) I admit, I made use of Buschmans' R/T badge idea also on my '95. She gets looked at in a whole different way since then. I guess the (real) R/T's have quite a name for themselves! And besides, the general motoring pubic doesn't know there was no '95 R/T anyway! Funny though, this guys 'Trep looks almost identical to mine! Same color except my lower body cladding is a slate grey color.

P.S. what's a Ractive Intake ??

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
randy just **** all over me and my gay-badged ride.

:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts