DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Lower intake Plenum. (upper is the bigger piece) Just a warning. Only due to the leaking severity coolant may have leeched into the threads and there is a threat of a bolt breaking off in the head. So just keep that in mind.

Far as that bolt in the tube you would need to trace it as I do not recall any vac lines in that area.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought the car from a person who didn't take care of it at all, a beautiful car left to die because I adore American cars, I decided to take care of it and bring it back to life in Bulgaria, this one is one of a kind, there is no other and it cannot be seen, that's why now various problems arise, I think I will succeed with this gasket because I have some knowledge with cars, but you all also help me a lot, for which I am grateful!

·
Premium Member
19,041 Posts
I wanna say yes. Be on bottom driver or most likely passenger side. Twist style drain cock.
It looks like you are correct. Below is a screen shot from one of the aftermarket brands of radiators for Vision on Rock Auto. (Radiator listing for each manufacturer is same part number for all years and both engines of Vision.)

Drain twist cap is on lower right/passenger side (rear of radiator shown). I chose the photo of this particular manufacturer's radiator because the drain cap is white and easy to see in the photo (is black on the other manufacturers' radiators, so is harder to see in their photos):
Product Automotive radiator part Gas Electronic device Technology

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've loved it since the beginning the previous owner called people to take it to the junkyard but I took it off the truck there is no way this car is going to the junkyard they gave it up of her because of the high taxes here in Bulgaria and they started selling the parts on ebay but then I come ready for a show😆😆

1 - 15 of 15 Posts