DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
19,042 Posts
I wanna say yes. Be on bottom driver or most likely passenger side. Twist style drain cock.
It looks like you are correct. Below is a screen shot from one of the aftermarket brands of radiators for Vision on Rock Auto. (Radiator listing for each manufacturer is same part number for all years and both engines of Vision.)

Drain twist cap is on lower right/passenger side (rear of radiator shown). I chose the photo of this particular manufacturer's radiator because the drain cap is white and easy to see in the photo (is black on the other manufacturers' radiators, so is harder to see in their photos):
Product Automotive radiator part Gas Electronic device Technology
1 - 1 of 1 Posts