DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Don't take offence to this, cause its not a shot at you.

What a froo-froo, pansy-ass, yuppie field trip!

Wine tasting?!?

Massages?!?

GOLF SWING ANALYSIS?!

I'm there to drive the cars, not get drunk, felt up and swing a club. I know DC is trying to attract a new niche to Chrysler, but this is rediculous.

I like the even Mazda is hosting: http://www.mazdarevitup.com/f_intro.asp

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
LHSer said:
Don't take offence to this, cause its not a shot at you.

What a froo-froo, pansy-ass, yuppie field trip!

Wine tasting?!?

Massages?!?

GOLF SWING ANALYSIS?!

I'm there to drive the cars, not get drunk, felt up and swing a club. I know DC is trying to attract a new niche to Chrysler, but this is rediculous.

I like the even Mazda is hosting: http://www.mazdarevitup.com/f_intro.asp
When I saw the wine tasting, massage, and golf stuff I thought, "What the hell does that have to do with the 'driving experience' especially the wine tasting." Alcohol and cars go together like ice cream and garlic! I would like to drive a Crossfire, though.

Hey, the Mazda deal has a local MPLS event.

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
The Mazda Rev It Up event came to Dallas (~3hr drive away) but unfortunately, I couldn't make it. However, I do know a couple people that did and said it was an awsome experience. The Chrysler one just doesn't sound as appealing to the "real drivers" out there. A little too sophisticated in my book... :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
weird

I guess chrysler is just going for the "sophisticated" people and want to build up their preference for chrysler because of the treatment they get. Obviously driving their cars isn't enough to attract people to their cars so they try to pamper people.

Now if they would test drive some rams out in the desert or something, I sure as hell would think better of them.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
:devil:
Don't knock wine tasting until you try it, you'd be amazed what you can do with a bottle of wine when properly matched with a dish. GRANTED, it doesn't belong at a driver expo or what-have-you, but the hobby itself is an experience in itself. Pricy though. You'd be amazed at what you can spend on a little bottle of whine, but once you drink it, if it hasn't spoiled and you know what you're drinking, it's worth it.
:devil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts