DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surpised.... Just comming back from a mates house down a road which is about 15 miles long, 45 speed limit..

I get to a light, one of the many... and just listenin to my Snoop :) and a white Civic DX pulls up next to me pretty sharpish... The surpise? Well it was a woman and she looked the librarian type <Yummy!>... She looks at me and nods her head forward in some sort of race fashion... I shrugged my shoulders in a "What the heck" expression...

Lights turned Green, this girl gives it he best shot... Corde is half gased and I am doing 30 ... then I just floor it, obviously I beat her, I got to 50 until I hit another light.. then we stopped again, she shrugged her shoulders then to say "Hey, I tried" I just gave a nice smile back :)

What was up with this Girl? She was the conservative type? Did she have a rush of emotions?!?!? :) :p I dunno, pretty funny,.. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
She probably was hot for your.....car!! She had to check it out somehow. You've probably just recruited a new Intrepid owner. Besides, it's always good to hear about the ladies who want to race. Nice Job! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
...are there any women on this board??? seems that DI.net has about as many chicks as your typical Cannibal Corpse show (...next to none...)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Valhalla, now now, Warlord is our girl for
DI.NET dont forget it! :) LOL

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by GiftHorses:
She probably was hot for your.....car!! She had to check it out somehow. You've probably just recruited a new Intrepid owner. Besides, it's always good to hear about the ladies who want to race. Nice Job! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

I dunno, maybe she was pissed?!?!?! Women I will never understand them. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have a theory about women, Si:

They are all insane.

Some less than others, but regardless, in some way, shape, or form, they are all insane.

I have yet to meet a guy who disagreed.

;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
not unless theyre observant...if you were a girl, that quote of "pissing into the wind" you have in your sig would really confuse me/...but if youre are of those "2 in 1" chicks, thats cool man, er man'am...what, it being the 21st century and all! :p

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by MoparHead:
I have a theory about women, Si:

They are all insane.

Some less than others, but regardless, in some way, shape, or form, they are all insane.

I have yet to meet a guy who disagreed.

;)
Very well wrote there! :) They are ALL insane, in different degree`s..... .. . . Hope wife doesnt read this or I am in for a pownding..

:)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Warlord187:
SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Man, if that's true, what a time to find out!

:D

P.S. You know some newbie is going to actually think I'm a girl. :)
You left yourself wide open there dude, but I am not going to go there! :) LOL :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As open as one of LHSers hoe`s legs... and thats damned open! :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thanks Si!

Yeah, my wife didn't appreciate it too much when I advanced my theory to her the first time.

Now she hears it so often, she just rolls her eyes at me.

"You're all crazy you know! Crazy, I tell you!" (followed by hysterical laughter) . . .

:rolleyes:

[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: MoparHead ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Si:

I dunno, maybe she was pissed?!?!?! Women I will never understand them. :)
Good quote for this is the one off South Park, "I just dont trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die!"

:p :D :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Which is why I don't let my kids watch South Park! ( no, I don't either, though I have seen a couple episodes a few seasons ago ) My question is ..... Is it WORTH IT to try and underestand them?? Because you KNOW that the rollercoaster ride just ISN'T going to end! :confused:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
heh.. theory well put. I have never met a gal that has been sane. Matter'o'fact, some are crazy enough to be out to get you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts