DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This attachment relates to a class action suit regarding tires on certain Chrysler automobiles which some of you may find interesting. My Intrepid is not included but thought it might help some of you others out there.

Good luck
Tarkon

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My attachment didn't seem to attach. Suit regards Chrysler 300, 300 touring, 300 ltd, 300c, Dodge Magnum SE, SXT, R/T, Charger SE, sxt, & R/T on which Continental P215/65R17 98T, P225/60r 18 99H both with Conti seal, & P225/60R 18 99H without Conti seal [all eligible ties are Conti TouringContact tires]. You may be eligible to receive a payment if you purchased or leased a Chrysler/Dodge vehicle indicated above betwn 1/1/03 abd 7/14/08 equipped with above tires or you purchased certain Continental tires as proper replacement tires. Provides between $5million and $8million to pay claims to eligible class members. Visit <www.tiresettlement.com> or phone 800/430-8741 for more information.

tarkon

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
thanks for the info. I should inform my friend about it. Oh I wish my tires were recalled. I need new ones. hehe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh-Our 2000 Intrepid [2.7] has almost 150K on it [almost entirely original parts] and I've gone to buying good used tires, thinking that surely this car is not going to last long enough to justify buying new ones and so far it just keeps rolling on. Not complaining tho it's the best car I've ever owned.

tarkon

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Yeh-Our 2000 Intrepid [2.7] has almost 150K on it [almost entirely original parts] and I've gone to buying good used tires, thinking that surely this car is not going to last long enough to justify buying new ones and so far it just keeps rolling on. Not complaining tho it's the best car I've ever owned.

tarkon
I know the feeling. I am kind of wanting it to blow up so I have an excuse to put the 3.5L HO in there. Only problem is that the stupid ****er keeps running lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts