DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it a car law that when you clean the car it has to rain??? I had yesterday off, so I cleaned the car. Of course now it is raining. Supposed to rain all day.:icon_smil

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
either it rains or the birds sense you've cleand it and have a ****-fest all over you car.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
You guys are missing the beauty of it. Its just Mother Nature's way of saying "you missed a spot" and she's cleaning it for you. Didn't anyone know that???!!!

Don't ask, I did take my meds today.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
you guys need to sign up for weatherbug, it's FREE daum it!!! lol

the way my car has been that past couple weeks I think today's rain actually made it cleaner!

both rides need a full detail... all I need is spare time! :(

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I try to clean my car when it looks like the rain is going to stay away for 3 or 4 days but it never works out that way.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Just part of the crap we have to deal with as car guys. I'm actually looknig forward to rain like Brad. My car looks like hell.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Gotta love that rain. I actually havent had any problems with birds in a long time. Prolly cuz I dont park under trees.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Gotta love that rain. I actually havent had any problems with birds in a long time. Prolly cuz I dont park under trees.
cant park under trees here. tree sap will fock you up.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Did the same to me, Duds. I'd actually also started polishing the hood. Thankfully the polish is oil based and beads water just as well as any wax or paint sealant.

Maybe I'll have enough sun this next weekend to finish making the car look like a mirror.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Usually with me, when I wash it, I usually get into an accident. Every time I have hit a deer with my car, I washed it a few hours before. When I got rear ended, it was freshly washed. I'll take rain over that anyday!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Look i know how that is. I will wash mine and it will most likely rain the next day. Its funny because i should know cause i work at a car wash but you can never trust the weather. it will either rain the next day after the weather on the internet and the paper tells me it wont. we have this setup at the car wash to that tells us whats going to happen, its like a radar, and thats usually wrong to lol. or if somehow it decides to be nice i will usually have a nice gift from a bird when i get out of school and there are no trees around. Ever in Richmond, IN stop by and go to Rocket Car Wash and ask for Kyle. Ill hook ya up.

:snipersmi ~BIRD~

1 - 20 of 30 Posts