DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clear Bra

Instead of paying 500$ for one to be professionally installed, this one is precut for $25-$50(depending on final bid.

I searched and found a few threads about this, and most of it was asking pricing and where to go. this one is far cheaper, and gauranteed by a power-seller.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
I wonder how they hold up. There's a little car not far from my work that has one of those "clear" bras on the nose. I'm not sure how old it is, but it's FAR from being clear anymore! In fact the color of the bra kinda matches the yellow of my headlights when they get clouded up and need polished again! I'll have to see if I can get a pic or two in the next few days....

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
That Paint Protective Film (PPF) is pretty good stuff. There may be brand names from different manufacturers. It is not supposed to yellow as In2deep says, but maybe something went wrong during installation or in the care of it. Or maybe it is really old. Although it is made to take all the damage instead of the paint it is protecting

They can cut it to cover hood, bumper, and headlights.

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Good find JD. I misplaced my bra while washing the car at that car wash we visited before BR05. Took it off and threw it over the stall and pulled off without it. Thought about it that night and went back and it was gone.

R U going to get one of these for your ride?
Hee Hee, now this could totally be read a whole different way. Keith, what did I tell you about stripping in the carwashes??? :bouncgrin lol just playin, couldn't resist this one :D Wonder who is wearing your bra now :frenzy:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
redhot04 said:
Hee Hee, now this could totally be read a whole different way. Keith, what did I tell you about stripping in the carwashes??? :bouncgrin lol just playin, couldn't resist this one :D Wonder who is wearing your bra now :frenzy:
Exactly what I was thinking:

Thought about it that night and went back and it was gone.
:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts