DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, the first gen treps can buy 'em, lots of people can make 'em and they look pretty damn good on most cars, including the trep. Anyone thought of doing clear corners on the Vision yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,831 Posts
Eagle1019 said:
All right, the first gen treps can buy 'em, lots of people can make 'em and they look pretty damn good on most cars, including the trep. Anyone thought of doing clear corners on the Vision yet?
I haven't seen them for a Vision. There are comapnies that sell them for the first gen Intrepids, there is also a company that sells them for the second gen. Sorry.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I have heard too. But with all these people that are handy with Dremels, I figure someone will make them sooner or later on their own. I might pick up a spare set from a junkyard soon and see what I can do. It would look pretty damn sweet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,831 Posts
Have you run a search under a search under a search engine for "Eagle Vision Clear corners" or maybe "Eagle Vision Altezzas"? You might be suprised.
P.S.
I suggest www.dogpile.com. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will check it out, but if you are wrong, I will be so disappointed. J/K. It just sucks that the first gen treppers have had them, and I haven't found them yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,831 Posts
Eagle1019 said:
I will check it out, but if you are wrong, I will be so disappointed. J/K. It just sucks that the first gen treppers have had them, and I haven't found them yet.
Yeah, Yeah, yeah.... :p I'm sure many people are disappointed with me. Let me know what you find. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing dude. I have done that search before, and nothing came up. I thought you might have seen something new. I didn't see anything again. Looks like I gotta make them myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,831 Posts
Wanna know what? If my memory serves me right I found a performance website the other night that has universal clear corners. let me find that for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,831 Posts
Yeah it does sound weird doesn't it? Geez will these uni. clears fit my Intrepid and my Lincoln Navigator??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
The closest thing I've come to for clear corners for the Vision, is to change the bulbes to clear L.E.D. instead of the amber stock ones. It looks real nice at night and doesn't offend MR. Police Officer, if you know what I mean.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
VISION1 said:
The closest thing I've come to for clear corners for the Vision, is to change the bulbes to clear L.E.D. instead of the amber stock ones. It looks real nice at night and doesn't offend MR. Police Officer, if you know what I mean.
yeah thats about the only thing, unless you want to get a pair and and try your luck, make for a nice project
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top