1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
ive seen clear deflectors that act as a braw. I think Lexus vehicles come with this paint stuff on them or its a film you get installed.

Looks kinda crappy to me since it is on ebay. They are practically selling nothing. No pics of the product, paint can or w/e it comes in. They just threw some pics of 100,000$++ cars in there. I would ask around at the luxury dealers first then try ebay.

LOL i have a fake leather bra,, only popular in the 80 and 90. I need to get with the time. LOL what a crappy gimmick.

·
Registered
684 Posts
My local custom car shop wants $500(installed) for stuff like this. Their clear cover will cover the front of the hood, the whole front bumper and the back of the mirrors.

I looked into it and it looks awesome. It's a thick plastic-type protector and looks like it would really work. And they guarantee it for life. I would do it but would need to paint my hood first.

That eBay one I would question. It's probably super cheap plastic and who knows if it's cut to fit your car good. The couple shops that offer something like that here want over $500 so I'd be wary of the eBay one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts