DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after checking out the Big Daddy in Motown, I went to my own backyard this time. Nice show, really got a better chance to get up close and personal with more vehicles. The Ford Mighty Tonka truck still makes me drool! I'd have to say after looking at all out there to offer, Chrysler products are by far the best designed (got stuck in Chryser/Dodge section for a good time). They had two Intrepid R/T's, one black, one deep red, both extremely nice. I could really handle one of those right now! Had a Stratus R/T coupe in the new dark silver/charcoal color, beautiful, would have driven right out of the building if permitted! I also looked at the Stratus sedan R/T, it was just a little too small for me, even being a four-door. After last night, carting 5 people comfortably in my car to the show, I greatly appreciate its size. Needless to say, I am now focused on an Intrepid R/T when the time should arise.

As for others, I really like the Cadillac CTS, very sharp looking. Had fun playing in the Mercedes and Lexus with all thier cool toys (even had rear heated massaging seats with a built in cooler for a 6 pack in one Mercedes car!)

On the compition level, (Ford, Chevy, and Pontiac) I like Chryslers interior stylings the best, they don't really give a cheap apearance, Ford's is decent, Chevy and Pontiac look to plasticy and cheap, but this is only my opinion, I just am really happy with my Intrepid selection now.

For anyone yet to get to a show, and have time and/or easy access to Cleveland, come on by and check it out. It runs through this sunday, open tonight and tomorrow (Sat.) until 11pm and Sunday until 10pm. FREE parking! tickets $9.50. Big show, plus a collectors car show in the basement with about 50 plus muscle cars, etc. from the 50's-early 70's era, good stuff.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Columbus Auto Show

Blech! Went to the Columbus version last weekend - 'yawn' is the best I can muster. I did snap some fotos of several concept cars (I can post if ya'll wanna see?)... mostly Ford and Lexus though.

Anyone else hit the Columbus show?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts