DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, has anyone here had trouble with there automatice climate control working cookee, mine is working whacky, and wonder if anyone else has had this problem, and or if anyone goes to a junkyard and finds one let me know thanx :eek: :cool: :eek:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Run the codes on the ATC (refer to haynes manual for instructions). If it comes with a code 25 you need to replace the in car amvient temprature sensor located behind the dodge emblem on the dash (looks like it could be a vent). I think I need to replace mine just haven't gotten to it. (to be read as lazy) :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey all I am new. Hey SK8-4evr. You said you need to replace your Climate control sensor? Does it need replaced because it runs all the time? I can hear mine (the little fan that sucks air from the cabin into the dash to sense the temp) running even when the key is off. Anyone wlse have this happen?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Aaron, somewhere on here I wrote the procedure for how to reset the damned ATC...

It usually does the trick.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i ad my buddy at chrysler run it, the actual module is shot, i got a new one for $100 be putting it in friday, thanx :eek:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey SK8-4evr. You said you need to replace your Climate control sensor? Does it need replaced because it runs all the time? I can hear mine (the little fan that sucks air from the cabin into the dash to sense the temp) running even when the key is off. Anyone wlse have this happen?
Thats what that humming noise is! thanks dude :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts