DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a while since i have been on here. Moved to a 13 fusion, then to an audi, and now a SHO! Still got these parts in my closet figured I'd post them on here for some of you guys to grab up.

68MM Throttle body w/ new felpro gasket $25 shipped. Good for a core to send off to have bored to 70mm.

Stock 04 Chrysler 300m H.O. 3.5L PCM with skim, but no keys $25 shipped.

Stock 3.5L OEM new in bag Thermostat and Gasket SOLD

Six disc CD changer out of my 04 300m. Went for the cubby hole of the CD player $15 Shipped.

Overhead information thingy. This isn't one that displays tire pressure $12 Shipped.

I also have a set of Chrysler 300m Ebay Projector headlights that are somewhat disassembled, but otherwise all there that I was going to do a projector swap on if someone wants to pay for shipping for those to reassemble and put in their car. Too much of a hassle for me to deal with, but if someone wants to take them off my hands feel free.

PM me for details on anything.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
I raise that to $6+shipping!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Bummer Dewd!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,517 Posts
Sold the Struts locally for less hassle and a better profit.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bummer dewd. Shouldn't had taken my money and stopped responding for 2 weeks. If you aren't going to do it don't sell it. In the end it cost you money over those paypal fees you were complaining about haha. Sucks to try to scam someone and have it not go through.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.