DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, everyone. Here we are. Summer's about to end and it'd be nice to end it with a big final meet.

In terms of locations I have a few more interesting ideas running around my head, so we probably don't need to worry about that at the moment.

The first concern here is finding a date everyone can work with. Noticing a lot of people had Saturdays off, I was thinking August 28th.

How does that sound?

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
I can almost defintly make this one... It would be my first meet since last years international meet. Damn it's been too long....

·
Registered
494 Posts
well, I have the 11th, 12th, and 13th off myself....not sure about the 25th but its possible...anyone near northwest indiana want to meet on the 11th or 12th??? I'd prefer not to go all the way to orland, but if I have to I know 1specialM offered to let me follow since I suck with directions and don't wish to get lost on the highway....lol...so whats up?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
(fearless its ok just say your not coming lol)

I may come to see Mike again. lol. I cant wait to see that nice sexy 300M Speical. Maybe I can con someone with autostick to allow me to drive their car and see if its worth it lol

Waiting to see whos all coming before I make up my mind. Most likly I will come up though (one day trip like last as cash is still short)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
LHSDriver01 said:
I can almost defintly make this one... It would be my first meet since last years international meet. Damn it's been too long....
yes its been to long its like you fell off the earth for a while.

Im down for the 25th

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Rays on the list now too :) LHSDriver it would be nice to meet you. Last meet I was kinda shy so this meet I'm going to be checking out the cars a bit more lol. Come on 1st gens. I will have to go now to repersent the 1st gens once again. I wish more 1st gens would have my back and show up lol. After having a talk with the girl we plan on spending Sat night in a hotel so I dont have to worry about leaving early or what not. We will most likly get 2 queen beds so if anyone wants to take the other bed you are more than welcome too. Let me know asap though as I will get it booked soon. Where are we having this meet? My girl wants it by a shopping center so we can go early and go shopping lol but whatever works for you guys. Fearless, I hope you know I'm only giving you **** about not coming.

I'm going to fill the ones above into the list please correct is necessary.
ARedTrepRT - Keep us updated. Same with you Fearless

The List
Vilgent - Sean - 01R/T - 2 People
LHSDriver01 - Didnt Catch Your name - 01LHS
OneSpecialM - Mike - 300M Special - 1 Person
NHogan - Nick - 96ES - 2 People
Ray - Razor01m - 300M - 1 Person

stratastic - Nick - 98ES 1 Person (Nick your coming I will give ya some money for gas lol)

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
ARedTrepRT - Wish him a happy birthday for us. (So meet at your house then? lol)

1 - 20 of 154 Posts