DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cloth Seats 2003 Intrepid - Free in Minnesota

*********** Seats are Gone***************

Here's what - I have a set of seats from my 2003 Intrepid SXT - Yes it has a fold down rear. They are charcoal (black) and my car only had 16,000 miles on it when I took them out. Oh yes, I am a non-smoker.

These have been in my garage for almost a year and are starting to bother me. I will give them to anyone that can pick them up from house in the Minneapolis area. Maybe you have a friend in the MSP area that will ship them to you. Either way I don't care - but I don't want to bother with shipping them.

Any takers?

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
93 Posts
I would really love to get these since I dont have the fold down back seat and I want the black interior but according to yahoo maps it would take me about 18 hours to drive there. :icon_eek: I dont think thats a possiblility right now. :(

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Lotsa Minnesota members......Spook R/T might be interested, then again, maybe not?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
LOL Minnesota isn't very close to Vegas :p

·
Registered
129 Posts
I know that 2nd gen front seats fit first gens (at least the driver seat) do you know if the back seats are interchangeable?

·
Banned
972 Posts
Intrepid1440 said:
I know that 2nd gen front seats fit first gens (at least the driver seat) do you know if the back seats are interchangeable?
Not very...you would need to do some modification to the rear seat's plastic frame, meaning you will need to do some fancy cutting. You could talk to DIT, we tried for a good part of an afternoon to get a set of 2nd gens to fit in his 1st gen.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come on - Somebody take these....

·
Registered
424 Posts
if you still have them next time I go up to see my GF, and you aren't too far off the main roads, I'll pick them up. How far are you off of 94, 494, or 35n/w?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dropped you a PM. Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts