DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything in front is basically is shaking from bass, any way to fix this it seems good but a hassel when driving it comes to a point where i cant see my speedomoter (spelling) lol and trying to see whats behind... :music:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
well turn the bass down, or turn the stero down if u have to have it that loud u must be deff. another way is to sucure(spl) everything make sure all the screws are nice and tight/snug. If it keeps on rattling i would suggest turning down the bass, bass is only great to a sertiant point, and haveing every thing rattling is way past that point. My friend has a nice system, one sub, small amp and a headset from walmart the bass is perfect not to loud not to quiet.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I can understand some interior pieces like the mirror and stuff vibrating, but if you have so much bass in your car that you can't focus on your speedometer, you need to turn it down. At that point not only are you rattling your car apart but you're probably giving yourself a concussion!! Theres probably not much more you can do other than possibly adding some dynamat and making sure everything is screwed in tight, especially if you've removed some panels recently.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The woofer controll that came with it is only on at max half of the way on,but thanks ill check all the screws and things like that

·
Registered
152 Posts
It wasn't mentioned before, but if you HAVE removed panels, make sure you didn't break any of the plastic retaining clips while you were doin' it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts