DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you might be interested in seeing this thread about this guy's poor Cobra because of some maniac driver...

Cobra Gets Smashed

They are still trying to get the guy that caused it....

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
wow, holy crap man, I hope they find that dipshit. some people just take road rage too far, I do however wonder what motivated the guy to do that to a random car? I wonder if there is more to that story than what that guy is telling us. Drive Safe, and remember what they said, "the car can be replaced, you cant be"

·
Registered
602 Posts
That's some bullshhht! That just makes me tremble with anger.......... Especially cause it messed up some poor guys Cobra.....! Stangs run in my family. I just strayed into Chrysler myself. It would still be wrong regardless but it hits home also being that I'm a Ford guy next to Chrysler.

Some people are just bitches........ I've had people cut me off, almost crash into me, pull out in front of me, drive under the speed limit in the fast lane in front of me and I haven't even hit my horn, don't think I've ever. I don't flip people off either, at the worst shake my head or through my hands up like WTF. Absolute worst is maybe punching it past someone.

Attempting to use a car as a weapon to intentionally hurt someone should result in attempted murder chargers and immediate license suspension for a long time. These type of people have no right driving.

Road Rage is completely unacceptable and wrong, especially when taken to far............ Some people have some major problems. Not to necessarily stereotype but most of the crap I've seen is by Pontiac, big GM truck, SUV drivers that think they're the baddest thing on the road. Some of them are crazy. Don't get me wrong I've seen some drive cool but the majority is insane. Anyone can be an idiot in a vehicle but I just see that this is the majority where I live.

Probably some hater, hatin' on a clean Stang Cobra.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something similar happened to me once (Chrysler Story), lengthy but may be interesting to some........

My 99ES was in the shop for warranty service. I was driving a loaner Plymouth Neon (Automatic) with my girlfriend. I was being really careful being that it was not my car, I checked the mirrors and windows, it was clear, I put on my blinker and got over, I even checked again just to make sure no one was there, there was no one there. All of a sudden this maroon Acura Integra comes flying up honking it's horn. I was like what the hell? I didn't worry because I know I didn't do anything wrong. I was doing 40MPH, the speed limit and they fly up next to us. They were yelling **** at us and swerving trying to run me into the median. They came within inches of the car several times. They looked like 4 white/mexican guys around 20-25 years old. I never seen any of them before.

I dropped it down into low and took off, I hit 80MPH but was trying to be careful of any other potential traffic. They ran several people off the road trying to catch up. I figured they thought me or my girl was someone else so I slowed down and motioned like WTF???? After 3 seconds and realizing that they were crazy, I dropped it down again, hit 80MPH again, I then got tired of being pursuid and being that the traffic light ahead was red not wanting to risk anyone elses life, I locked up the brakes into the fattest controlled power slide I have ever done, smoke pouring out of the tires, left many feet of rubber on the pavement.

I just waited there stopped, revving the engine thinking of what I should do next, the light was red for going straight and making a left. I couldn't just turn around because of the median. I could make a right but that would kind of take us in a loop from where we just came from. It was like a stand off. I then yelled to my girl, call 911 on the cell!!! Of course she couldn't get the phone to work or was too freaked out. The driver of the Acura was pulled off to the side of the road about 70 feet back and was wrestling around for something. He started ripping his shirt off. I figured he was going for a gun, great.......!

I get on the cell phone to 911 and was asked to hold. I had to think fast and tore off to the right not wanting these punks to get enough time to find what they were looking for. They immediately tore after me. I was able to hang the corner pretty fast in the neon, like a little race car. They come flying after us, I hung another right at about 40MPH being careful not to hit oncomming traffic and watching out for pedestrians all while driving with one hand because I was on the cell. I was driving ghetto style, one handed, forced to. They cut diagnally through the corner parking lot at about 40MPH and smash up the front of their car since it was lowered so much. They flew toward the front of us, I punched it and they missed us litterly by an inch.

I'm on the phone with 911 on the cell phone, yelling that where being attacked by some gang members or somehing in another vehicle. Sir, do you know that they are gang members. No, just hurry please.....! The guy keeps going for something, I think they're going for a gun or something......, Sir did you actually see a gun, No! Please just hurry and help us.....! Where are you, I give them the intersection, where's that the 911 operater says...... where's that.......? what do you mean, where's that!!??? I then see an officer a couple miles a head and tell the 911 dispatcher, please dispatch the officer that's ahead.....! Sir, we are dispatch and can not communicate with an officer.....! ****, help! Please! Sir, can you get a license plate of the other vehicle..... Hell no! I am stunt driving with one hand, watching these maniacs and talking to you on a cell phone, get someone out here and you'll get em'! F$%&'n Shhhht! I punched it after the police officer then knowing the way things always seem to go for me, I hit a red light and decided not to run it not wanting to risk anyone elses life. This guys stop in the middle of the intersection, thinking if they should still puruse me even though the officer was ahead.

I have thought, over and over what I could have done. The car was not a gang color, I was not wearing any gang colors. I didn't do anything to offend anyone on the road, driving the speed limit and with traffic, watching and paying attention carefully etc. I or my girl I'm close with didn't know any of these guys....... All I can think of is that they were trying to jack me for the car, get my girlfriend or something, had me or us or the car mixed up with someone else or it was a gang initiation. Whatever it was, it was sick and I'd like to get my hands on them one on one with each of them punks.

It was a situation where I really had no choice but to participate to defend us, If I would have stopped we could have been hurt or killed, who knows.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Sorry to hear about that MP, but...

"the car was not a gang color"

What the **** is that all about?? I'm glad I don't have to worry about **** like that in New York.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Wow! What a story, holy ****! Man, I almost pissed in my pants. That must be soo scary. I dont know, I would probably say **** the ticket for running the light, better to be pulled over and save a life or two. So anyways, did 911 finally get off their lazy asses and help you or what?

·
Registered
121 Posts
MoparPerformance said:

They looked like 4 white/mexican guys around 20-25 years old. I never seen any of them before.
Darn Mexicans!:angry:
Before you guys start, I'm mexican! :p I know my own people man, and that sure sounds like some of them. We are very crazy sometimes, not that i've done that before, but man you live in California, there are some crazy homeboys over there. Watch out bro.
Glad to hear you ok and i think you did the right thing on always trying to watch out for everybody else and you didn't just care for you. You did the right thing, and sorry to hear about what happened.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Yeah, I'm mexican and white myself......... Yeah, sometimes people just look for excuses to **** with someone.

No, 911 never did anything. Just like when I got jumped a while back and took on 10 guys, they beat the **** out of me. There were witnesses that stated I didn't provoke anything but was just attacked, one guy had a .22 S&W hangin out of his pants, other had a boot knife. The Police came and didn't do ****. They wanted me to go over and place them under citizen's arrest. How freakin' embarrassing..... F$#% that, I didn't waste my time.

Other time I got jumped walkin' a couple girls to the bus stop that were kickin' it at my house. They weren't even that good lookin'! My hater ass neighbor comes out talkin **** with his 6' 400 pound friend "*****, you talkin shhhht? huh, *****". Dude wasn't even black just though he was some type of hard core thug.......... I was like "I don't know what F$%& you're talkin' about"..... The big guy held my arms why the other guy punched the hell out of me. Broke my nose, bleeding all down my face. I broke free and got the smaller one in a headlock and punched him in the head a few times. I didn't want to waste my time calling the police, it's embarrassing enough being attacked. My step dad flipped and wanted to grab his Glock, cause my neighbors dad was a ***** to and used to try and mess with me. My mom urged my dad not to go for it and call the Police. There were witnesses, Police didn't do anything either although I was attacked. The guys just got all they're friends to come over while the Police were there and were laughing.

My point is that here, San Leandro, California, the Police suck! Hell 911 even sucks over here if it has to do with the SLPD. I have no faith in the SLPD. But the SLPD can happily harrass me and my friends when were drove up to a hotel to have a hotel party with some girls. They accused us of dealing drugs and stuff. It's pathetic and really sucks. You'd think that this is that this is the LAPD or something.

Yeah, I didn't want to run any red lights because with how things seem to go for me I figured someone would come flying through an intersection with my luck. Unfortunately, no 911 never helped...... I could have been killed and the dispatcher is busy playing stupid. We later filed a report and they just turned it around. They stated that you have to say "I'd like to request an officer to meet me somewhere" to get an officer. WTF??????????????

Glad I don't live in SL no more, well work in SL.

Later guys............. Just always be on guard, there's people with nothing better to do but to cause problems. This is probably almost everywhere. You can be minding your own damn business not bothering anyone and shhhht can happen. Take care guys........... Thanks for listening!

·
Registered
121 Posts
MoparPerformance said:
Later guys............. Just always be on guard, there's people with nothing better to do but to cause problems. This is probably almost everywhere. You can be minding your own damn business not bothering anyone and shhhht can happen. Take care guys...........
Sore do! Now you got me thinking bro, just will follow your advice. And sorry to hear about them punks jumping on you.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate when they do that. A friend of mine got jumped by some white dudes over here. He had to go for surgery a few times. It just sucks, how can someone be so coward and not fight you like a man.

Let's be on guard y'all!:baaa: :bigsmile: ;) :D

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
<me> Grabs some popcorn and some soda and settles back. </me>

Reading these posts is like watching a soap opera!

<me> Waits for the next installment of "The Beatings Of Our Lives". </me>

The Police came and didn't do ****. They wanted me to go over and place them under citizen's arrest.
For some very tangible reason, I'm having a lot of trouble believing that. :dozeoff:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey, looked at your post again.... Got me crackin' up....! :bigsmile: Yeah, there's been definately too much drama, it's every where you go unfortunately.

What's up LHser..... Don't believe it then but I swear to the lord on my life, no joke. I'm tellin' it as it is. That's exactly what happened. Even the store owners that witnessed it became angry "Aren't you gonna do anything????" My friend was like "that's f$%&'d"

You wanna hear worse in RE: to that.....

When I was jumped by my house by my neighbor and his friend the Cops and my parents talked me into not letting them get away and placing them under as the Cops had stated would need to be done. I flat out said no cause I thought it was gay (no offence meant toward gay people). My parents talked me into it, I went over with the police and my parents and followed what the Cops said. I said "I place you under". The Cops didn't ever take him in. It was so embarrasing, they thought it was so funny and the Cops made me say that shhhht. The Cop took me aside and told me to get some of my friends and go tune him up. My parents were witnesses and were extremely angry and couldn't believe it. My mom went to the Police station and talked to the chief, he had an attitude and stated that the officer didn't do anything wrong.

I swear on my life that's how it went, I don't understand it myself, but that's what went down........

Yeah, Carlos, it's definately ****ed bro........... Sorry to hear about that too man.......

·
Registered
602 Posts
It's F$#%'d! I'm sure it's real hard for any of you guys with decent police departments to believe. Definately aint no NYPD Blue over here......!

Just a note: Although it's jacked, I don't want this to encourage anyone to carry weapons or anything. Life can be dangerous but be responsible.....! After all this I have decided to still not carry a gun.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Sounds like its time to move. I wouldn't be caught dead in a area like that. Well, maybe I would be caught dead, because dead is what I'd be. :p

If I were you, I'd get the flock out of there. Just think if your dad did pull his gun. What a mess. Sounds like your neighbor has his hand in the Twinkie box too often as well.

I lived in an area once where most families were low income. They dinged the hell out of my g/f's brand new Neon. I know it is a Neon and all, but come on. They didn't like us because we were college students (and had no kids!). Just because people have nice things and try to better themselves doen't mean they should be subject to abuse. Needless to say, we didn't live there long.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I completely feel ya man. That sucks. Man, I'd wanna go kick someone in the head if they touched my ride neon or not. That's no ones property but your own.

Yeah, glad I'm the **** out of there. It was actually a nice area too by the Marina, mostly pretty nice homes. The neighbor, his son and friends were just low lifes with nothing better to do, nothing going on for them. Everytime the son was out there without his little daddy or his friends he wouldn't even look at me. I was about to f$#% him up one day when he kept looking over at my girlfriend like a creep everytime we'd get to my house. Real creep, his dad too. He had a good looking sister that was a couple years older but she actually seemed nice. I never had the guts at the time to go really say what's up to her. Probably wouldn't have been a good idea to get caught up in that family anyway. I've been out of there for about 3.5 years now, luckily, my parents now live near Modesto, CA. I left home at 16. I work in SL however.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts