DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys, I got tired of getting my ass handed to me by my friend in his new challenger,
so until I make the ES an 11 second car by putting a challenger engine in the trep :), I’ve added this bad boy to the stable:

Mods I’ve done so far: 2.76 upper pulley swap and billet flow idlers, K&N kit, full SLP exhaust, hood pins, and clear head lights. The upgrades have netted me 460 rwhp and 480 tq. I’m running 15 lbs of boost on 93 pump gas with a safe tune.
Should be one hell of a race!

And of course, this thread would not be complete without some pics of his challenger!

I’ve also added some new pics of the intrepid in my sig page today, so be sure to check those out as well by clicking the link in my sig!

·
Registered
27 Posts
not exactly a fair race.....3700 pound car with a supercharged 460rwhp vs. 4100 pound car with a NA 380ish rwhp.

But then again, the guy who brings the tank too a knife fight never gets lipped off....LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.