DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a Cold Air Intake on the market for a 02? Looking to get a little more ponys out of mine.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
1) welcome to the site
2)

3) either JoeKD makes one for you (member on here, $200) or K&N makes one that fits your car and usually runs about $210-$240

a little more info would be helpful, mainly which engine

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Plus I believe Joe's are better insulated, I know he uses the best stuff he can find for his intakes and I don't believe that the K&N set up gets rid of the TB bend that Joe bores out for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
what is the diff. between "Cold Air Intake" and the "Civic Intake"? and if i were to order on from JoeKD or K&N, how would i do it? do i post it or pm one of them? also can you ask them how much would on cost for my 94 trep V6 3.3?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
There are no true cold air intakes for our cars simply because it woudl require relocating the battery

I prefer to call my J-intakes adn the K&N FIPK "cool air intakes" since they do feature heatshields to block off the hot engine air

You can get details on my kits at www.j-intakes.com there is a link on that page to email me for more details and pricing on the different kits

1 - 9 of 9 Posts