DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this morning was -5 degrees F or for us Canucks - 22C.
All 4 Mopars started first crack, none with block heaters plugged in.
Even the 93 Caravan with 300,000 K started right away.
Good old Mopars!!!!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Cold as **** indeed, I hate winter!!!!! I haven't had any problems with my beater Shitvic either. (290,000 KMS) (brand new battery installed 3 weeks ago)

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
was 26 when i woke up,,, its now 29 wooo hoooo heat wave

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Wow that is just too damn cold! But glad to here that you all did not have any issues with your cars. BTW I think the high in GA today is going to be 60 degrees. Just had to throw that in there.
Time to move!! You have an extra room and a double garage? ;)

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
When I got into my car at school last night around 10:00, it was 15º. As I drove inland it got colder. By the time I reached my house it was 9º!! That's pretty cold considering the unseasonably warm temperatures we had earlier in the month.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Phuckin Phil said:
I am not even going to mention the weather here in california. I am sure everybody already knows how it is. :)
Right! Santa Anna's,brush fires, and the ground's a'shakin!
SigAlert on the 5, the 205, the 405, 91, 15, and the 215!
Traffic's moving right along, peaking about 25mph, except for the televised
(channel7News!) high speed chase on the 101!

Been there, and MOVED!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
You can stay north of the border and just let me store the car in the winter months for you. :bigparty:
You wish!! Although, if you were closer I would do it.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Really I would store it for you. I would even drive it to Carlisle for you........LMAO
There's the catch!!!

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
whats 300,000km in miles? i've got a 98 with 199k miles on it and besides the fact its got factory plugs and wires, it runs great

·
Registered
575 Posts
northern california (valley 1 hour north of sacramento)....59 degrees, sun shining, no traffic, visibility for miles...great fishin/huntin around here right now life is good :dj:

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Veeb0rg said:
whats 300,000km in miles? i've got a 98 with 199k miles on it and besides the fact its got factory plugs and wires, it runs great
About 200,000 miles, give or take - the van still runs strong only ever had to replace the alternator & change the tranny oil twice.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts