DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took these in my driveway last night bout' 3 a.m. I was still out there makin' the wheels fit, haha!

·
Registered
589 Posts
nice car... i just dont seem lo like the wheels for som ereason... maybe if the car was lowered to the wheels a bit more.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Dude, you need a flash on that camera.

·
Registered
866 Posts
She came out reaaaaal sweet, but I agree I don't like that look with the huge Bling wheels.

·
Registered
865 Posts
nice, working on wheels in the dead of night, did anyone think u were stealing them lol.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Sweet, can you send some money my way or is that something that is being done for someone else. Seriously though that looks damn good. Even in the dark

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm sorry, but I think it looks like crap with those obscene rims. Some nice 17 inch Cragars would be a huge improvement.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Hartski said:
I'm sorry, but I think it looks like crap with those obscene rims.
Ditto.

You put so much hard work into a clasic only to ruin it with a lift and hideous wheels. I don't care what type of group it appeals to, it is still a disaster.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Sorry guy. Wheels are fugly. But if you like 'em more power to ya'.

Enjoy.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
DScruggs said:
Sorry guy. Wheels are fugly. But if you like 'em more power to ya'.

Enjoy.
Exactly.

In the end, it is really about what you like.

Just ignore myself and the other ranting lunatics.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I saw about a '94 Caprice today that sat even higher than that. I don't know how, but I think the wheels were larger diameter. What ever happened to the good old days when you went after the slammed look where you have a nice looking stance and the wheels are in proportion & tuck right in???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts