DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sold my wife’s 04 Intrepid a few months back after buying her an FJ Cruiser and while doing some spring cleaning in the garage, I found this box which has a full leather interior for an Intrepid.

I got this kit off of eBay years ago, I remember that the description was really poor but the price was right (I think I paid 350 shipped) so I bought it hoping for the best. I didn’t get lucky as it’s the kit for the seats without integrated air bags which her Intrepid had.

Color is Dark Graphite (almost black) so it’ll match almost any color, no change in insert colors. I’ve used Katzkin products before and they’re top of the line and can be installed by anyone with patience really.

I’d like to get $200 + the ride (I’ll work with finding cheapest possible shipping rates as possible) for them I’d be happy.

I’m currently at work (I work 14on/14off in the oilfield and go on days off on 5/15) and these pictures are all I have on my iPhone.

I was hesitant to unpack the box as I didn’t want to risk not getting everything back in, but I will if needed.

Email me at shank3r at gmail dot com

I’m located in Portland TX so if anyone is in South TX we can work out meeting if need be.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,030 Posts
Tempting and a great price. I'll bump this for you!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I literally have zero use for these. Anyone want to make an offer plus shipping to freshen up their interior for WAAAY cheaper than any alternative?

200 is cheap already, but I’m not likely to turn down an honest offer.

Perhaps know any Facebook groups with potential buyers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts