DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I run Morpheus this message pops up. " A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly, if it continues to run the computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to about the script yes/no. I click yes, but after a few mins it pops back up again.. can someone help me out.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
morpheus sucks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Morpheus rules. What OS are you on and what is the version of IE? Possibly everyone gets this, but you have your settings set up to view all script errors, were as I have mine turned off....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I downloaded the newest version and it seemed to fix up the problem. thanks for your guys help;

·
Registered
602 Posts
Intersting, a customer called our service facility us up with the same issue......

I advised the customer to try reinstalling it or obtaining an updated version.

Hope you got it taken care of.....

Later guys,
MoparPerformance :cool:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yaeh well, I thought it was working fine and its doing it again.. I do not care anymore.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Sounds like something is corrupted in Windows or Internet Explorer, which is embedded into Windows.

Usually if you Zero Fill, FDISK, Format (wipe) your drive and perform a clean reinstall it'l correct quarky things as such. It's a ***** though....

Good luck!
MoparPerformance :cool:

·
Registered
187 Posts
There is a fix,

Problem is with how the program is made sort of. It relys on settings within your Microsoft IE browser. To fix the error message, open your IE browser. Click on tools, internet options. Under the security tab, click on restricted sites and then click on the sites button. In the new window add http://ads.musiccity.com Then just click the add button so it is listed as a block site.

Congrads your fixed. BTW, hello fellow file sharer! ever notice there is no good pictures of intrepids out here to trade.

sURFN

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: sURFNmADNESS ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts