DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start out by saying that I am a new Concorde owner. What an angel she is.

When I was looking on the 'net before, I ran into some pictures of a really sleek car, silver, photographed around sunset. Looked Italian. Think it was the Concorde concept car but I'm not 100% sure. It was really low to the ground, and may have been without exterior door handles. Think I may have found it on one of the Concorde fan sites. It was on one of the more independent web sites.

If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, I'd love it if you could post a link. I'm sure to ring a bell with someone. I've looked around with no luck.

Cagey

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh man, well I'm drooling and I Googled it for a second day with no luck. Sucks. Silver. Handleless. Low to the ground.

If anyone has a link to their other favorite Chrysler forums, send it along or PM me and I will keep looking. I may have found it on another forum site. Anyway, thanks for reading.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my gosh! Yes!! Where did you find this? Thank you so much!! Congratulations, I have no idea how you found this! It's going straight to my desktop! Would you mind posting a link?

I just kept finding something about how the Concorde was inspired by Lamborghini or ... pffff. Anyway, what a gorgeous auto.

Cagey

·
Registered
512 Posts
...wondering how the hood would open...cant figure that out :p. they should make it, i remember seeing that pic before myself and just saying damn.

·
Registered
655 Posts
LebanonsFinest said:
...wondering how the hood would open...cant figure that out :p. they should make it, i remember seeing that pic before myself and just saying damn.
lol just like when you want to change light bulbs in headlights...the whole bumper cover and everything will have to come off ;)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Awesome I set it as my wallpaper!

·
Registered
347 Posts
LebanonsFinest said:
The hinge is under the front of the hood. The entire front end, including the front quarters fold up like some of the more exotic sports cars.
Someone posted a pic some time ago with the hood propped up when it was on display.

·
Registered
391 Posts
that is amazing. im gawking.

·
Registered
512 Posts
thanks for feeding my curiousity :p.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just bought a 2000 Concorde and I was wondering, how can i tell which model it is. I can already tell from the pics posted that it's not an LHS so I'm wondering what the differences between the LX and LXi are.

Thanks,
Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts