DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

since i can't make up my mind about anything anymore....i'll leave it up to you guys

• Fix the truck and make it a fast cruising truck

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Modify the trep to fit the 460 big block

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • leave the trep alone

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Buy a vette

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Say screw it all and buy a house instead.

Votes: 30 73.2%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i can't make up my mind about anything anymore....i'll leave it up to you guys to make up my mind for me.

·
9,861 Posts
Jesus night. Your almost as indecisive as me.

Worry about the house first.

Once you accually have a garage. Then I would continue with the swap. But I just want to see it accually done, so I'm biased. :p

·
Registered
350 Posts
It means "f". And that is all. Ravin....buy the house....then you have a place to work on your cars. But that is just this girls opinion.

·
Registered
120 Posts
rentapig said:
ok...this is a weird one to determine.......did he fall asleep at the keyboard? or was this a random posting to make us think? neways....pertaining to the thread question.....buy the damn house already!!!! watch out for all those flood zone's you had been talking about.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
actually i think the "f" means the next choice on the poll...a.b.c.d.e are the choices...."f" is for none of the above and stay confused.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I'd buy a house.

I'd get one myself... except that the most inexpensive houses here are like $200-300 more per month than my rent is now.

It's one of the few things you use every day that actually increases in value over time.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Well a month or two ago you were moving to Maine... if you are going to move anytime in the near future I wouldn't buy a house. I think the prices are at a peak. If you buy now and then decide to move 5yrs from now you might even lose money

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
how's this for a blunt yet truthful answer

You would be a complete idiot if you poured money into the Trep or that damn truck without having a roof that you own to park them at

Buy a residence, be it a house, townhouse, condo or even a trailer, at least this way you own something with some damn equity building potential

1 - 20 of 31 Posts