DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Congrats Kyle! You really put Alot of work to where it is today! Doesn't look like the same car....We'll all see you someday and joke about it then buddy! :D

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Hi, this is Kyle's mom.. when I read what Kyle posted about the 1g, I just wanted to make a comment on the statement he made:

mods that are happening while the transmission is oot

For any of you that didn't know Kyle, "oot" is not a misspelled word, "oot" is the Canadian word for "out".

He would amuse himself by using that word around the house. Anyone want a Siemens?? :beer1:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Hi, this is Kyle's mom.. when I read what Kyle posted about the 1g, I just wanted to make a comment on the statement he made:

For any of you that didn't know Kyle, "oot" is not a misspelled word, "oot" is the Canadian word for "out".

He would amuse himself by using that word around the house. Anyone want a Siemens?? :beer1:
:lmao:

Kyle used the Canadian mannerisms constantly, especially in the whore thread, including, oot, aboot, etc, mostly thanks to the teachings of Shawn (Cokey11) from Ontario...and as for the beer, Its sleemans...and cheers Kyle!! heheee. :biggrin:

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
I couldn't think of anybody better this should go to. All the crap he had to go through in the last year and a half....you deserve this one buddy. God speed, see you soon brother.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts

This makes me miss Gingy even more. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts