DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I am considering selling my trep, it's got 300,000 KM's on it, it's a 3.5L ES.

What would you pay for this intrepid?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
It's really only worth about 1,000 US dollars.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
^yeah, that's the sad truth about it

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well you see, I am not sure how much longer my car will last, my parents (whom technically still own it) want to get rid of it before we have to deal with to much problems. Our friends are selling a 96 Dodge Stealth RT TT, and that is most likely going to be a trep replacement.

·
Registered
603 Posts
depending on the mileage and condition of the stealth, if its just "ok" im not sure if I would go for that either. If its been taken care of and been driven grandma style then yea, but otherwise you'll probably have problems with that too in 1 or 2 years. You're gonna have to compare them. If your trep is only worth about $1000, the car might last until you can save up that money if not more. I couldn't tell you since I don't know how its been treated and what are its usual little problems that keep showing up

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stealths in good condition, I know that much, not to mention it's a 5 speed, so less problems already.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Buy four more barely running Intrepids. Not only can you annoy your neighbors, but you will have spare parts galore, and be able to run that blue beauty for another decade or more.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol that's a good idea, turn the yard into a wreckers lot.

·
Registered
63 Posts
occupant said:
Buy four more barely running Intrepids. Not only can you annoy your neighbors, but you will have spare parts galore, and be able to run that blue beauty for another decade or more.
hahah!!!!

so funny!

-india

1 - 12 of 12 Posts