DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some Pic's for the DC Server that I found. If you want them for a background, Ect. just Right-Click Save-As on the pic to save to your computer. Enjoy !

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, same here !! I didn't know their size until I pulled them up on the DC server. But they make cool background pics.

·
Registered
891 Posts
They would make for some sweet backgrounds, but sadly no trep could trump my current desktop background…

But thanks to you guys and this site I’m getting a little stockpile of intrepid images and video, like the time commercial you have in your signature too. It’s funny but I hardly ever see ES’s that aren’t two tone, like the second red trep you posted (and yours). Since I’m not crazy about any body kits I’ve seen made for the 1g trep, I should really get my hands on the ES side cladding, since it looks a lot nicer then the 96-97 base models “mud flap”.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Amen to that 8845int, the Vanquish is one of the very few cars out there that I personally wouldn’t change a single thing on. Only Aston Martin could pull off making a car that perfect.
So while I’m hijacking (sorry strongt) and making an even bigger problem for anyone with 56k, here are a couple other shots of it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Holy Huge Photos Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Is Also A Dsl Killer...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Oh yeah, day I will have to have a Vanquish. If I was going to spend a quarter of a million dollars on a car, it would be the one. (I could see myself driving it a little more practically then say a Diablo or a Marinello.)
Now firebird, since you brought up batman I can’t resist posting the Maybach Exelero concept that really does look like a batmobile.

P.S. Sorry again for the hijack strongt, very good shots of the Intrepid, I saved them to the pc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts