DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's some Pic's for the DC Server that I found. If you want them for a background, Ect. just Right-Click Save-As on the pic to save to your computer. Enjoy !

·
Registered
750 Posts
Awesome pics how come that one intrepid doesnt say intrepid on the back i cant tell what it says anyone understand it? also on the interior pic look at the differences the section where the Cd changer goesits two pieces and the autostick PRND has an extra circle what is this a prototype the cluster is different too

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IntrepidCUB said:
Awesome pics how come that one intrepid doesnt say intrepid on the back i cant tell what it says anyone understand it? also on the interior pic look at the differences the section where the Cd changer goesits two pieces and the autostick PRND has an extra circle what is this a prototype the cluster is different too
I bet your right about the prototype, sice these pics came right off the DC server. They all just had file names, not much of any info with them.

·
Registered
750 Posts
thye radio also has an alarm light or some red light on the right side heheh Its Cool that these pics are so big you can really dig in and find stuff

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Mmmmmmmmm x-drilled brakes!!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
heheh it is intrepid backwards LOL my bad did ya notice the black R/t doesnt have a key lock on the passenger side wonder if its been photshopped <after seeing what mathwiz did to mine i cant trust pictures anymore. or if they put a RR door handle on it

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
we MUST find out where those brakes came from and how to get them...those are HUGE

·
Registered
715 Posts
Archael said:
we MUST find out where those brakes came from and how to get them...those are HUGE

I AM IN LOVE WITH THOSE BRAKES!!! i agree need to find out where to get a set of those!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
also, the ignition has the light up ring around it like the first gen...I kinda liked that feature on my first gen, eventhough i know exactly where the ignition is...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
ooo also, the little extra circle probably is just a little symbol so you know its in autostick, because if you look at the cluster, it only has 4 white circles, and then four more going horizontally for the 1234...also, i like the white part of the needle base...lol i am obsessed!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Your confussed D76G12, that 1st shot is my car!
What a picture, I cant think of anything more stunning (execpt maybe a different color Intrepid)! !
The inside shot must be a proto-type as well , I've never seen one with that cubby-hole-tray thing above the center A/C vents. Has anyone seen one or have one?
Get a load of those rotors on the red one, WOW ! !
By the way D76G12 I thought backwards "bi93rtni" was my schtick !?!?!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Captain said:
Your confussed D76G12, that 1st shot is my car!
What a picture, I cant think of anything more stunning (execpt maybe a different color Intrepid)! !
The inside shot must be a proto-type as well , I've never seen one with that cubby-hole-tray thing above the center A/C vents. Has anyone seen one or have one?
Get a load of those rotors on the red one, WOW ! !
By the way D76G12 I thought backwards "bi93rtni" was my schtick !?!?!
that cubby hole thing comes on 98-01 ES's I believe.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Captain said:
I've never seen one with that cubby-hole-tray thing above the center A/C vents. Has anyone seen one or have one?
Yeah I had one of those that I got from Ebay my friend north of the border with the Silver R/T has it now. There is one in my local yard like that right now. Not only is there a little pocket area over the vents but on the far right over that vent also.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Badasstrep said:
that cubby hole thing comes on 98-01 ES's I believe.

actually they are 98-00 intrepids ES and base then they went to the smooth look

1 - 17 of 17 Posts