For about 5 miles, I was in the center of a three lane box (9 cars) with:

2 Neon SRT4s
1 Caliber
2 Ram 1500s
1 Ram 2500 turbo diesel
1 Magnum
1 300C
and my 98 ES

The Neons got off at the U of Minn exit, all three Rams got off at Downtown exits, I lost sight of the Magnum and 300C around Lake Street the Caliber stayed with me until Eden Prairie.

But for 5 miles, it was Mopar City.........

·
Registered
589 Posts
lol, thats how it is with my fire department... 1500's, 2500's, a 300c, 2 SRT4s, a Intrepid SE, a Concord, a Pt Cruiser, and a few normal neons...

Reactions: NHogan

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Thats crazy. I once had a cop in front of me and two cops beside me at a red light. Nothing like being scared at night with my inside neons flashing.

Somdays I wish all cars where mopars.

·
Registered
510 Posts
nhogan said:
Thats crazy. I once had a cop in front of me and two cops beside me at a red light. Nothing like being scared at night with my inside neons flashing.

Somdays I wish all cars where mopars.

Haha, i bet that was a lonnnggg red light for ya... Our school van was going to some place and had two state patrols in front of it and two catch up behind it - drove for quite a while like that - looked like either Very important people, or a prisoner transport... :p

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
One thing I like about living in Minnesota and IL is that there are tons of Mopars up there! One time, I was driving down to the U-pull in my 90 Plymouth Acclaim down I-35 when a burgandy Acclaim came behind me and a white one was infront of me. It was pretty cool. The white one exited before the exit I got off of, and the burgandy one followed me for a while longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts