1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
there is 0 people with my name in the U.S. (Gareth Schattke), dose that mean i dont exist?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Scarface said:
Take advantage of it during tax season. Why should someone who doesn't "exist" have to pay taxes?
ROTFLMFAO :grinyes:

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
41 of me... Considering my Name is Pat Adair, my Dad's name is Pat Adair, my mom is Pattie Adair, and my grandfather is Pat Adair, that's not too bad. I'm sure there a handful of other in my family too.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I don't exist either.

There is no one with my first name in the country. There are 6,779 people with my last name, which is the 5246th most popular last name in the country (tied with 44 others).

From their Accuracy page...
Second, the data is old. The data for this program comes from the U.S. Census Bureau's 1990 census. That makes the data about 16 years old or so. This is the most recent name data available from the Census Bureau (the 2000 census did not include name data), but it's still old, and it's accuracy may be slightly questionable.

Fourth, not every name is on the list. A certain number of instances of a name were required to even make the list. About 10% of all responses were not included on the list because they appeared too few times. So, uncommon names are not represented on the list.

·
Registered
476 Posts
1,048 people named Jim Gallagher. Wow

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Biggs01ES said:
creepy? i am 1-8685 **** there is 100 of them right here in my phone book. Sucks having a name James Adams.
yeah thats why its creepy....because my last name is not very common.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Biggs01ES said:
creepy? i am 1-8685 **** there is 100 of them right here in my phone book. Sucks having a name James Adams.
Look at it this way, it also anonymizes you in that if anyone were to do a background check on you with just your name, like how I'm doing now, I see 403 James Adams records for the State of California alone. So without knowing more about you, it's impossible to know what kind of criminal activities you've participated in in your past.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts