Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
they covered the "O" in police

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
maybe u have to remove all of the lettering and gear before you can register it. Or they wont register it and make u use it off road only LOL.. or on private property. I think its a yard auction or something then they remove all of the junk.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I dont know about other states but in Michigan all you gotta do is write "Not in service" or something like that on the side. That and if you have a functioning lightbar it has to be covered when you are driving around.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,694 Posts
In Ohio, you would have to remove "police" and change the color of the light bar to something other than red and blue... you could cause some trouble running it like it is...

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, I would have such fun with that car....coming up behind rice boys and flashing the lights. Make them wet thier pants. Then, when they pulled over to the curb, I would come up behind them and put that bright ass spotlight on them and then say over the intercom: "YOU! RICEBOY! STEP OUT OF THE RICE CAN WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" Then I would make him do a sobriety test...make him hop around on one leg and all .... then give him one of those bogus Rice cop tickets. Lol

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Then you would go to jail for about 5 years lol. The cops would be watching you like crazy in a fake cop car. Each state has their own rules.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bahdjezz? We don' need no steenkin bahdjezz!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts