DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Wow your a plagurizer lol. Ya this is a sick vid. That dont got no hemi lol love it. MOPAR MUSCLE!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
i dont remember seeing it here, but its a super old video, came out what in 06??? when the charger first made it out.

Its kind of stupid if you really think about it.

v8 5.7L versus V12-engined, biturbo SL 600 (517bhp) 6.0L

Clearly the benz would smoke the charger hands down, we just need to realize that.

The benz is also a 100+ K car, at its price charger does the job but its not benz.

Personally id rather have the Mercedes muscle instead :D (sorry chrysler)

Heres the benz burning out

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

·
Registered
528 Posts
I just dont see how a v-8 and a v12 can even be compared, let alone with the huge price difference. If chrysler had dropped another 50k into the Charger it would probably smoke the Benz (likely, I guess I cant state that as a fact). Actually comparing it to the Viper would be a much fairer comparison aside from the drastic need for an interior make-over.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I just dont see how a v-8 and a v12 can even be compared, let alone with the huge price difference. If chrysler had dropped another 50k into the Charger it would probably smoke the Benz (likely, I guess I cant state that as a fact). Actually comparing it to the Viper would be a much fairer comparison aside from the drastic need for an interior make-over.
charger vs viper??? are you serious ??

Again v8 low end sedan vs v10 super performance

No basis for comparison, only thing they could do is something like charger vs impala or another GM with a v8 with similar power output (maybe the GTP v8 model), but even that thing apparently has some serious guts vs the reg 5.7L.

I think the whole video looks really shitty, like both actors are horrible, cop is a pure douche, nothing like reality. I mean do u really see a cop doing that??? Hence its even less believable. The kid gives it like what 2000rpm worth of gas, the benz was prob just idling when trying to burn out.

So Chrysler made it easy for ppl that know the smallest thing about cars to just poke at the mistakes.

I love Chrysler and all and the new challenger in 6 SPD manual looks kickass (srt8) but its not v12 mercedes, nor does it cost even half as much, so why would u expect to beat a benz with a chrysler?

Lets put it the way everyone thinks, racing the benz, the charger would lose. Chasing the benz, the charger would lose, no way can it outrun the sl600 LOL.

I think we all knew that anyways.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
charger vs viper??? are you serious ??
Unless i read it wrong i think he was meaning the viper to the benz. That video was honestly pretty gay, it was very set up, the cop was acting like a douche bag and barley got the car to burn out it's self...

·
Registered
786 Posts
Unless i read it wrong i think he was meaning the viper to the benz. That video was honestly pretty gay, it was very set up, the cop was acting like a douche bag and barley got the car to burn out it's self...
Not to mention.... I thought Police Chargers came with the 3.5, not the Hemi

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
The police charger comes standard with the 3.5, the police department can order it though with the 5.7, here is the page out of the sales brochure:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yeah I meant Viper versus Benz. I was thinking about it and the Challenger may give that benz a run for its money if Saleen gets their hands on it. The Challenger SMS Oh yeah!! I hope they decide to go
through with it 700 hp I believe with some other mods, lighter would be nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts