DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love watching those Ploce Chase videos on TLC, anyway they showed a training session, where the cops where chasing a 1st Gen Concorde, around a car lot full of cones, damn that car handled well.. :p

Treps get alot of media attention! :) Its rare for a Corde so thats why I am blowing my horn :)

Si

·
Registered
220 Posts
You think the concorde gets rare media attention?

How 'bout the orfaned Eagle? :)

The only things I have ever seen were a few moments in the movies "Office Space" and "Strange Days"

At least the 'corde (2nd gen) was on the X-files. :D

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Special Unit 2 has 2nd Gen Concords on its show all the time. The best chase i ever saw was a Neon against the Fords police cars.It out handled them big time and got away. They never got the women driving it. Ford V-8 Interceptor my ass if a Neon can smoke them. The R/T`s sould hammer them back to the cave man days :D

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Originally posted by SPOOK R/T:
Special Unit 2 has 2nd Gen Concords on its show all the time. The best chase i ever saw was a Neon against the Fords police cars.It out handled them big time and got away. They never got the women driving it. Ford V-8 Interceptor my ass if a Neon can smoke them. The R/T`s sould hammer them back to the cave man days :D
So, is that the show that I see when I am flipping the channels and a champaign Concorde with a cowl hood racing around? Who made that hood? Get the prints! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts