DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Then the ***** project began. No wet saw - just a 4-1/2" grinder with a diamond saw. Ugh. I swallowed junk for several days. Use a mask.

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Time to tuck the carpet in tight, install base boards, ceiling boards, new end caps, paint the whole room, and paint the ceiling molding.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Nice, man, especially like the mantle and fireplace surround! Curious, whats the BTU on that fireplace?

Need to make sure that door still keeps easy access to the beer fridge, and allows for larger beer fridge installation should it be necessary!

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
That fireplace puts out 5,200 BTUs per hour. It will heat that side of the house up in a hurry.

More corbels - if you knew what I did to make them - you would be near the method...
I used a table saw, set up a rip fence 90° to the blade and lowered the blade until it just showed. took the piece of would and ran it over the outside diameter of the blade (cutting in the wrong direction). Raised the blade a bit more - do another pass.

did that until I had the radius that I wanted.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Amazing results. Do you have any "Construction" experience?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts